Installing tile is one of the best investments you will make in your home. It adds artistry to your walls and floors. You will enjoy and admire it for a lifetime. Get expert installation and top quality products that transcend trends and time. Call now.
Quality Kitchen Flooring
Installing tile will give your kitchen a new spark. Intricate mosaics, quarried stone and easy-clean ceramics open up a room, lighten up a space, or offer a neutral base color and finish that shows off your other décor features.
The size and direction of tiles add visual interest and will widen narrow galley kitchens. Not sure what you need? Call now. As one of the area’s premier tile we are known for creating exceptional designs.
If you have an open concept kitchen, decorators encourage you to keep consistent flooring between all of the areas. Tile is the perfect choice, because it is both beautiful and serviceable in cooking, dining and family living spaces.
Installing tile around countertops, behind the stove, and above the sink is both practical and the hottest design trend. Backsplashes keep spills, grease and steam from damaging your walls. And you will add gorgeous color and a focal point to your kitchen décor.
- Consider adding lively jewel-colored glass. In round, square or geometric patterns, it will add visual spice.
- Ceramic squares in bold tones can be either classic or classy and modern.
- Natural stone offers both elegance and easy maintenance.
- Your guests will admire the unique atmosphere you have created, and marvel over how such a small change can have such a great impact!
Give your rooms the boost you crave with custom tile designs. The bathroom and shower are always used and often overlooked. Whether you want big changes or small, rest assured you will get the results you want.
- Installing tile results in dramatic bathroom beauty that is easy to care for.
- A masterful blend of colors and textures make your bath worth showing off.
- Don’t cover up that beautiful floor with bath mats in the winter. Let us add radiant floor heating elements. They keep your feet warm and will keep the room heated while using far less energy!
Close your eyes and imagine your perfect shower. What does it look like? How does it feel? You have found the tile designer and installer who will make your dream shower an invigorating reality. We don’t just replace old with new; we view it as a total project, collaborating with you to make sure that you have the most desirable features. Consider built-in seating and safety rails; light and airy glass; and clutter-cutting shelves and niches. And of course – the latest in shower heads!
Tile is Perfect for Other Rooms
We believe that tile is a sound investment. It is beautiful, practical, and will outlast many other surfaces in your house. Put it anywhere you want a low-maintenance floor with designer flourish: mud rooms, entryways, laundry rooms and living areas.
- Porcelain and natural stone are perfect in any room if you have people with allergies. It deflects dust and pollen.
- It will not warp, gouge or puncture. Great for family rooms.
- Spills clean up easily – a great feature in playrooms and exercise rooms.
Choose a Master Installer
Installing tile is an investment only if it is properly planned and expertly done. We take this to heart. We treat your home as if it was our own, using skill, patience and precision.