Our custom kitchen backsplashes can be soothing or sizzling! Your options for color, style and layout are dizzying. Call now for custom design using high performance materials – installed flawlessly.
Kitchen backsplashes are a traditional choice to protect walls behind sinks, prep areas, and cook space – but that is where tradition ends!
- New materials, shapes and colors make a bold visual statement.
- Even one small accent area can pack a powerful design punch.
- Murals and patterns create an unmistakable focus and warm atmosphere.
- Accent colors, patterns and metallics bring an instant decorator touch that expresses who you are.
Whether you are a gourmet cook or like gathering people together in style, you have found a designer/ installer who can bring your dream kitchen to life with custom tile work. Our creations are featured repeatedly in the prestigious Minnesota Parade of Homes. Give us your budget and your time line – you’ll get fresh ideas and lasting results.
- Natural stone, such as slate and granite, is a traditional, practical favorite that maximizes the impact. Stone resists stains and provides understated elegance.
- Ceramic tile is the easy-care and economical choice that will add a counterpoint to a dominant kitchen color. Or it can serve as a grounding neutral backdrop for rich cabinetry and stainless appliances.
- Glass tile kitchen backsplashes are an idea resurrected from the 1950s. Yet the dimensional quality of glass reinvents your kitchen with a thoroughly modern look. A hot new idea: mix iridescent, opaque and clear pieces to pick up all of the hues in your other kitchen finishes. Call now for exciting design ideas.
- Marble is a natural choice that exudes a professional culinary aura. While it requires a little more vigilance than some materials, many “kitchenistas” wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Metal imparts a satin shimmer that is extremely popular now. Copper lends a rustic hearth-like ambiance. Stainless can complement a clean, modern look.
- There really are no rules – whatever makes you feel good about being in your kitchen is what is important to us! Call now for expert help selecting your materials.
Our kitchen backsplashes are so stunning it’s easy to forget that they serve a practical purpose. They hold up extremely well to the moisture that comes with cooking, cleanup, and life; including steam, hot water, detergent, liquids and food residue. You can trust that when we create a surface for you it will hold its strength – and its value – for decades. We are proud to be considered one of the area’s foremost tile installers.
Our Creations are an Investment
- Used behind the stove, above the sink, or all around your counters, it will be one of your home’s longest-lasting features.
- You will find tile and stone are among the easiest ways to transform your kitchen into an impressive and welcoming space.
- Kitchen backsplashes can be either a finishing touch or a focal point to your décor.
- With our expert grouting, sealing, and respected installation methods, you will enjoy your choice for decades.
Planning and Details
We promise to make your project as seamless as possible from start to finish. We believe in careful planning of every detail – it saves money and prevents delays. Our clients are so pleased they have helped us maintain an A-plus rating on Angie’ List for years.