Bathroom Floor Tile
Your tile bathroom floor can be both elegant and functional. Let us transform your bathroom from cold and bland to stylish and inviting.
Your custom tile bathroom floor will be designed to suit your individual tastes. Ceramic, porcelain, glass, granite, marble and slate can be used alone or in combination to create spectacular, one of a kind flooring installations. We can customize your tile work even further by incorporating patterns.
- Herringbone is a complementary pattern for square or rectangular rooms. Framing the design with a straight-laid border provides a crisp and refined appearance.
- Hopscotch patterns create a sense of movement within a room. Using a combination of dark and light tones in your design will also add depth.
- Target (windmill) patterns are perfect for square rooms. The pattern enhances the symmetry of the space and can be installed using a variety of colors to create a more intricate effect.
- Basket weaving is one of the most opulent choices. Using a combination of rectangular, square, and circular tiles produces an eye-catching and dimensional result that is sure to get noticed.
- Let’s discuss patterns for your tile bathroom floor. We guarantee the quality of our work and aim for nothing less than total satisfaction.
Radiant Floor Heating
Eliminate the chill of your tile bathroom floor with a radiant heating system. Installed beneath the tiles, radiant heating systems will warm your flooring as well as your bathroom, which is ideal during cold Minnesota winter months – any any time you jump out of the tub or shower all year around!
- Radiant heating systems need only minutes to warm your flooring to its optimal temperature.
- Once your tiles have been thoroughly heated, they will continue to radiate heat for approximately 8 hours.
- Timers allow you to control when the system runs. So you can set your radiant heater to activate about an hour before you get out of bed in the morning, and then wake up to a toasty warm bathroom.
Why Choose Tile?
Ceramic and natural stone last longer than any other flooring material. Carpeting, vinyl, and laminates need to be replaced every 3-5 years. Our installations will last a lifetime. Ceramics and natural stones are versatile and can be used on the floors, walls and ceilings. Tiles are beautiful and create a sense of stylish durability in any room.
What We Do for You
When we install your tile bathroom floor, we handle every detail – from the demolition and removal of your old flooring to polishing the final tile or stone of your new installation.
- We provide detailed cost estimates at fair market prices. You will never be presented with any “surprise” charges or miscellaneous fees that were not discussed at the time your estimate was prepared.
- We work with you, one-to-one, to determine which materials and installation patterns will reflect your taste. Exploring design options is one of the most exciting aspects of any tiling project.
- We never sacrifice quality or take shortcuts. Getting your job done right is always the goal.
- We realize that workers in one of your baths can be an inconvenience. So we always work diligently to get things up and running for you as efficiently as possible.
Custom design installations and radiant heating elements are the trademarks of contemporary style and luxury. If you have been considering a bathroom makeover with ceramic, porcelain, glass, granite, marble or slate tile, call now. We will schedule a free, on-site, no obligation estimate and get your project underway.
Let us install your tile bathroom floor in Excelsior, Minnetonka, Orono, Minnetrista, Medina, Independence, St. Louis Park and Hopkins, MN